Happy New Year!!! Glad you stopped by, and hope you’re enjoying the new digs.
This time of year is generally earmarked for resolutions and setting goals. Some years I follow suit. Others I take life as it comes. This year I’m going with the former.
I found an interesting Writer’s Digest post, and decided to create a list of 10 resolutions for 2016. The list consists of 5 personal items and 5 focused on writing. Throughout the year, I’ll post about my progress. But for right now, I have goosebumps on all the wonderful things to come.
These are in no particular order:
- Lose 25 pounds (shouldn’t be a surprise considering the holiday foods I ate 🙂 )
- Improve financial plan
- Go to a Barrett-Jackson auction (I love the nostalgia of classic cars)
- Travel to Puerto Rico
- Go skiing and/or zip-lining
- Join a local writing group
- Submit first manuscript
- Complete second book draft
- Research book-to-movie/tv deals
- Make this one of the best blogs on the internet
Will you join me and a host of others in tackling 2016 resolutions? If so, what are your goals?