Everyone needs motivation every now and then. It can be a struggle juggling life and writing goals. But there is hope!
Meg Dowell’s 25 Reasons to Keep Writing, No Matter What provides that needed reminder – like a writing coach on your screen.
- No first draft is a good draft.
- There is no such thing as a perfect story.
- The only ways to write better are to write more, read more, and never quit.
- A day without writing is just a day without writing. A lifetime without it would just suck.
- If you don’t get this idea written down, you’re going to implode.
- It’s OK to be a little tired.
- Impostor Syndrome is real. It shouldn’t stop you from creating, though.
- People are mean. Keep writing anyway.
- People get jealous. Keep writing anyway.
- You’ve come so far. You still have so far to go.
- You have so much more to learn.
- You have so much to teach others.
- You have so many stories to tell.
- Someone out there thinks your words are amazing, even if you don’t.
- WRITING IS FUN!!!!….MOST OF THE TIME!
- You’re not you when you’re not writing.
- Writing puts into…
View original post 146 more words
One thought on “25 Reasons to Keep #Writing, No Matter What”